Tuesday, December 27, 2005

» Lost packages

Some of you might already have noticed, but quite a few of my packages have been lost on the server. The reason is a HD failure, and after setting up my build server I forgot to turn off the remote sync with ftp.gwdg.de, and hence when it synced against my backup, all the packages I made after 2005-12-19 have been removed. Most noticeably, gaim 2.0.0-beta1 is lost as well. After spending quite some time setting up my build box and all my build chroots once again (this time on RAID1), I'm currently playing catch-up to repackage all of those who were lost, which is why you currently don't see any announcements of new packages or releases on my site. I hope to be able to get going with new ones in one or two days' time, so please be patient and sorry for the problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I hope things aren't too difficult.

22:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home